Create Little Rock is the young professionals organization for the Little Rock region. Founded in 2010 as an initiative of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce, the purpose of CLR is to retain, attract, and develop young professional talent. CLR is led by a board of directors and driven by the work of ongoing committees and the hundreds of members. Membership is free and open to any and all young professionals. Together, we all Create Little Rock!
Create Little Rock Facebook Feed:
View on Facebook Prof Dev Lunch w/ Skip Rutherford
As part of our CLR Unplugged Speaker Series, we will be hosting a Professional Development Lunch featuring 2 great speakers: Skip Rutherford, Dean of the Clinton School of Public Service, and Sam Smith, the human resources director for Baldwin & Shell. Skip will speak on networking and "rainmaking,...
1 View on Facebook Prof Dev Lunch w/ Skip Rutherford
Join us next Thursday for a Professional Development lunch featuring Skip Rutherford, Dean of the Clinton School of Public Service.
2 View on Facebook Create Little Rock shared Main Street Food Truck Festival - Little Rock's post.Friday, June 17th, 2016 at 3:56am Main Street Food Truck Festival - Little Rock
Today (June 17) is the last Main Street Food Truck Fridays until September! 10:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Hope you'll join us...we'll have popup tents out to offer shade!
1. Bragg’s Big Bites- Buffalo Rib fish, Catfish dinners, Chicken Wings
2. Clean Eatery- Fish Tacos (cod) with diced pineapple salsa, Pad Thai (chicken or vegan) gluten free, Sofrito & Brown Rice Bowl, Chicken Salad Sandwich with sprouts, pecans and balsamic glaze
3. Katmandu Momo- 10 Pieces MoMo (chicken, beef, veggie vegan), Aloo Dum (spicy potatoes),Spring Rolls, Fried Rice, New York Style Cheesecake
4. Kona Ice- Tropical Shaved Ice Experience... Flavor your world!
5. Southern Salt- Arkansas Chicken Salad (sandwich or salad), Jerk Chicken Sandwich, Cuban-Reuben, Avocado Tacos
MSFTFridays will return on September 2, only 3 weeks prior to the Main Street Food Truck Festival on September 24!